KRainbow Pattern Recognition System based on colors.
ACQUISITION, PROCESSING, ANALYSIS AND RECOGNITION OF PATTERNS
THE THEORY OF COMPUTER VISION
- Creation of mathematical models to represent patterns;
- processing of scanned images (error elimination, emphasizing colors, etc..);
- scale and rotation factors normalization;
- correspondence analysis;
- elimination of false positives.
- Real-time acquisition and processing of images;
- use of efficient algorithms for the devices available on the market;
- managing noise introduced by low-resolution acquisitions.
The K-Rainbow system is able to decode the color balls displayed on your TV screen using the camera in your phone.
To activate the service on the program of interest just use your mobile webcam to film the ball that is displayed before (or during the program itself) and you will be able to access the applications associated with it.
The information provided allows you to manage interactive applications directly from your mobile phone; for example, you can access information about the program you’re watching, news and gossips about actors, review the strategies used in a game, download clips or summaries of the most exciting moments of your TV program.
SHARE THIS PROJECT