For our Milan office, we are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer with at least 3 years of experience.
It will have to create secure network solutions that provide security against cyber attacks, hackers, etc.
In addition, the Cybersecurity Engineer will monitor and test these systems on a regular basis to ensure that the systems and networks are updated and functioning properly.
He will be responsible for planning, managing, and controlling technical activities in complex environments, independently guaranteeing the achievement of the expected results in terms of quality, time and objectives.
Key Responsibilities of Cybersecurity Engineer:
- Respond to security breaches of any kind within the organization’s networks and systems;
- Perform pen-testing and vulnerability assessments on a regular basis;
- Conduct an assessment of an organization’s security requirements and establish best practices and standards;
- Perform regular tests to detect vulnerabilities in the system and on the network;
- Resolve any security issues and network issues;
- Create, execute, implement, supervise and update all security networks and systems to protect an organization’s complete data;
- Take relevant measures to safeguard the organization’s existing data and infrastructure;
- Actively participate in investigations for possible security breaches;
- Manage daily activities such as communication and coordination with various departments of the organization;
- Actively participate in the change management process;
- Manage and analyze Security incidents.
- Knowledge of Max patrol Compliance Module of Positive Technologies (VA compliance on DB and Applications);
- Security of system and application architectures and IT networks;
- Requirements analysis, design, planning and operational management of highly complex architectures and security solutions;
- Security of network infrastructures in the areas of architectural hardening and testing (network vulnerability assessment);
- Information Security certifications, such as:
- Cisco CCNA / CCNP / CCIE,
- CheckPoint CCSE / CCSA,
- OSSTM Professional Security Tester.
- Good knowledge of English and Italian written and spoken language.
Interested parties in possession of the described requirements can send their Resumè with authorization pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 to:
The K2 Group has been active in the Information Technology market since 2008, today has 130 employees and three offices throughout the country and is one of the main players in the design and development of IT solutions.
We guarantee you a young, dynamic, and highly stimulating context.
We are not only looking for Cybersecurity Enginee, follow us on our social network to stay updated and discover other job offers.