We are looking for an ICT Solution Architect for our Milan office, to work in activities related to our customers.
You will work within a project team, with various levels of autonomy based on the complexity of the activity and the experience.
Key Responsibilities of ICT Solution Architect:
- Collect requirements from Business and translate them into Technical solutions, respecting timing and budget;
- Requirement Analisys, Risks and Impacts for deploying, moving or expanding project sites;
- Scope Of Work definition within Project limits;
- Provide Overall project cost estimates to Demand Management Team;
- Solution design for BIDs and Proposals;
- Ability to build High Level Design;
- Provide Support during the Procurement processes (Design, assignments, and delivery);
- Support for Low Level Design;
- Writing Technical Specification;
- Technical Bidder Evaluation;
- Coordinate different stakeholders for the delivery phase of the project;
- Preparing and updating project related documentation;
- Attend meetings within Customer organization to present solution of the various projects managed;
- Support for the change management process of the specifications Experience.
- Ability to build Relationship with Business representative;
- Effective communication Skills between different Companies and Stakeholders;
- Knowledge of WIFI, VOIP, Security and DataCenter components and their functions;
- Knowledge of Infrastructural Cabling systems;
- Understanding of WAN/LAN technologies;
- Cisco CCNA certification;
- Understanding of Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Technologies;
- Strong technical background;
- Hands-on experience on ICT related projects;
- 2 years in similar roles (At Least);
- Excellent verbal/written communication in English and Italian.
- Leadership, teamwork and a good approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to work under stress.
Nice to have:
- CCDA, CCDP;
- ITIL v3 foundation;
- Understanding of Onshore-Offshore delivery model;
- ISO 28000 knowledge and possible certification.
Interested parties in possession of the described requirements can send their Resumè with authorization pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 to:
The K2 Group has been active in the Information Technology market since 2008, today has 130 employees and three offices throughout the country and is one of the main players in the design and development of IT solutions.
We are not only looking for ICT Solution Architect, follow us on our social network to stay updated and discover other job offers.